Version: 18.104.22.168 (Milestone 6): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications.Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 Beta 2 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2)
The ViewModel sample uses Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application.Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- Remove the Managed Extensibility Framework (MEF) library because it's part of the .NET Framework 4.
- Writer.Presentation/Views/ShellWindow.xaml: The KeyBindings are connected together with the commands via binding. Code-behind isn't necessary anymore.
- Remove the ShortCut Key Sample because the shown workaround isn't necessary anymore. See also link.
- Remove the <Application x:Name ...> attributes from the App.xaml files. This workaround isn't necessary anymore. See also link.
- Add a Modeling project with a Layer Diagram for the Writer and the EmailClient
- Writer.Presentation/Views/ShellWindow.xaml: Added the d:DataContext attribute to get design time support for binding to the ViewModel. Unfortunately, the design time support has a bug and so it doesn't work. See also link.