Version: 184.108.40.206 (Milestone 7): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2008 SP1)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Professional
The ViewModel sample uses Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- [B] Remove the IWeakEventListener interface and the ReceiveWeakEvent method from the Controller and the ViewModel base class. Use the AddWeakEventListener method instead.
- Use the new version of MEF "Preview 8".
- Add code snippets for common developer tasks.
- Add print preview and print functionality in the Writer sample application.