Version: 126.96.36.199 (Milestone 8): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications.
Unfortunately, it was necessary to introduce a few breaking changes in the WAF 188.8.131.52 release. The post Breaking changes in WAF 184.108.40.206
should help you to adapt the changes in your code. Requirements
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2008 SP1)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Professional
The ViewModel sample uses Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- [B] WAF: Rename ViewModel<T>.View property to ViewCore and change it from public to protected.
- [B] WAF: ViewModel.View property exposes now only object and not IView.
- WAF: Add new argument null checks in public methods.
- [B] UnitTesting: Remove the DispatcherUtil class because the DoEvents method is not necessary anymore.
- [B] UnitTesting: Rename the AssertUtil class to AssertHelper.
- Writer: Add the introduction Readme.doc.
- Writer: Bug fix for DocumentManager Save handling.
- Writer: Minor improvements in the Writer sample application.