Version: 184.108.40.2060 (Release Candidate): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- [B] Change all projects to .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
- [B] Upgrade the solution and project files to Visual Studio 2010.
- Add an Architecture project which verifies the layer dependencies in Release mode.
- Fix and suppress code analysis warnings.
- ShortcutKeySample: Use Binding for the KeyBinding Command property.
- Writer: Use Binding for the KeyBinding Command property.
- BookLibrary: Use Binding for the KeyBinding Command property.
- BookLibrary: Add DesignData for better design time support.