Version: 18.104.22.168 (Milestone 1): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- WAF: Add a new helper extension method for the string builder.
- WAF: Add new validation extension methods for the IDataErrorInfo interface.
- WAF: Add the DataErrorInfoSupport class which brings the IDataErrorInfo with the DataAnnotations validation together.
- WAF: Add the ValidationErrorsConverter which can be used to bind the ToolTip to the error messages.
- BookLibrary: Update the validation code to use the DataAnnotations validation.
- EmailClient: Add validation support for the wizard.
- EmailClient: Minor update in Controllers.
- Remove the ShortcutKey sample application
- Update Architecture project