Version: 220.127.116.11 (Milestone 2): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- BookLibrary: Use DataGrid for the tables.
- BookLibrary: Use DatePicker for PublishDate.
- BookLibrary: Implement search (filter) feature.
- BookLibrary: Improve validation support for the ShellWindow.
- BookLibrary: Improve keyboard navigation via access keys.
- BookLibrary: Improve ShellWindow design time support.
- Writer: Remove the Ctrl+Tab shortcut because the TabControl supports this out of the box.
- EmailClient: Improve validation support for the wizard.
- Samples: Use a consistent way to access the associated ViewModel inside a View (code-behind).
- Samples: Improve MenuItem.InputGestureText.