Version: 18.104.22.168 (Milestone 3): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- WAF: Add new class DataModel.
- WAF: Add new class ConverterCollection.
- BookLibrary: Use Template column type for the Lend To column and allow the user to open the Lend To dialog via cell click. This feature uses the new DataModel and ConverterCollection class.
- BookLibrary: Use Hyperlink column type for the email address column and allow the user to create a new email via click.
- BookLibrary: Simplify the EntityObservableCollection by using the new IObjectSet<T> interface.
- BookLibrary: Select the next remaining element after removing of DataGrid elements.
- BookLibrary: Bugfix: When the DataGrid is in edit mode then the Search box doesn't work anymore (Exception).
- BookLibrary: Bugfix: When the DataGrid is in edit mode and a new Item is added the Search box and the Del key doesn't work anymore.