Version: 188.8.131.52 (Milestone 4): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- [B] WAF: Extend IMessageService with two new methods for asking the user a question. This replaces the BookLibrary IQuestionService.
- [B] WAF: Change the base type of the ConverterCollection from ObservableCollection to ReadOnlyObservableCollection.
- WAF: Extend the FileDialogService behavior: The directory name of the parameter defaultFileName is used as initial directory.
- WAF: Add the StringFormatConverter.
- WAF: Extend the ApplicationInfo class with the new ApplicationPath property.
- Writer: Save and restore window location and size.
- BookLibrary: Save and restore window location and size.
- BookLibrary: Enable sorting of the Lend To column.
- BookLibrary: Deploy the database file from the application directory into the user data directory.
- BookLibrary: Bugfix: Select the correct item after an item is deleted from a sorted/filtered DataGrid.