Version: 22.214.171.124 (Milestone 6): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
The sample applications are using Microsoft’s IoC container MEF. However, the WPF Application Framework (WAF) doesn’t force you to use the same IoC container in your application. You can use an IoC container of your choice or use no IoC container at all and write the code yourself that wires the View and the ViewModel at runtime together. We don’t limit your freedom at choosing an IoC container for your application. Changelog
- Legend: [O] Marked member as obsolete; [B] Breaking change
- WAF: Introduce the RecentFileList class
- Writer: Use the RecentFileList and show the recent files in the menu and the start page.
- Writer: Add the start page.
- Writer: Enable the application to open files which are opened directly with the Windows Explorer. Note: To see this feature you must register the .rtf file extension with the Writer.exe file. You might do this with the Windows Explorer's Open With context menu and then select Choose Default Program.
- Writer: Implement an error handling when a file cannot be opened or saved.
- Writer: Show the active document name in the window title.
- Writer: Implemented the spell checking feature of WPF with a custom Context Menu. Note: If it doesn't work then you might have to install a .NET Framework language pack first.