Version: 184.108.40.2060 (Experimental): This is an experimental release! It can be used to investigate the new .NET Framework 4.5 features.
The ideas shown in this release might come in a future release (after 2.5) of the WPF Application Framework (WAF). More information can be found in this dicussion post
- .NET Framework 4.5 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 11)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 11 Professional
- All: Upgrade all projects to .NET Framework 4.5
- Waf: Update Model.RaisePropertyChanged method to use the new CallerMemberName attribute.
- Waf: Add new SetReference and SetValue method in the Model class.
- Waf: Remove weak event workaround from DelegateCommand because the memory leak is fixed in .NET 4.5.
- Samples: Use new Model.Set methods and update RaisePropertyChanged calls.
- Samples: Use new PropertyChangedEventManager and CollectionChangedEventManager methods instead of the AddWeakEventListeners methods.
- Samples: Use new ExportFactory<T> class from MEF.
- Samples: Use new MEF diagnostics settings (CompositionOptions.DisableSilentRejection).
- Writer: Replace menu and toolbar with ribbons.
- BookLibrary: Update database to SQL Compact Edition 4.0.