Version: 220.127.116.11 (Milestone 3): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.0 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2010)
- The unit test projects require Visual Studio 2010 Professional
- Legend: [B] Breaking change; [O] Marked member as obsolete
- [O] WAF: Mark the StringBuilderExtensions class as obsolete because the AppendInNewLine method can be replaced with string.Join.
- [O] WAF: Mark the ConverterCollection<TNew, TOld> as obsolete.
- WAF: Introduce the SynchronizingCollection<T, TOriginal> which does the same as the ConverterCollection did.
- BookLibrary: Refactor the App.xaml.cs bootstrapping code to support modules and extensions.
- BookLibrary: Read the simple module/extension configuration from the App.config file.
- BookLibrary: Add the reporting extension.
- BookLibrary: Add a report (FlowDocument) with design time preview in the Visual Studio WPF Designer or Expression Blend.
- BookLibrary: Add BindableTable and ContentElement to support binding in a FlowDocument.
- BookLibrary: Update the EntityController to support SQL Compact Edition 4.0. Note: The BookLibrary is still using SQL CE 3.5.