This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

BookLibrary Entrance Point

Jan 25, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Edited Jan 25, 2012 at 7:53 PM

I am new to WPF and am creating my own application using WAF and following the BookLibrary project to understand how everything fits together.  I have run into an issue of the following:

Error 1 Program 'C:\Projects\Sidekick\Sidekick.Applications\obj\x86\Debug\Sidekick.Applications.exe' does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point Sidekick.Applications

Error 2 Program 'C:\Projects\Sidekick\Sidekick\obj\x86\Debug\Sidekick.exe' does not contain a static 'Main' method suitable for an entry point Sidekick

Error 3 Metadata file 'C:\Projects\Sidekick\Sidekick.Applications\bin\Debug\Sidekick.Applications.exe' could not be found Sidekick.Presentation

Can you provide a brief overview the entry point for BookLibrary so I can understand the startup process?  For instance, when I click the start debug button what file(s) get called to start the program.  I have basically mirrored what you have for BookLibrary in my project, adding the items as I need them so I can understand how it all works.

Thanks