Version: 220.127.116.11 (Milestone 1): This release contains the source code of the WPF Application Framework (WAF) and the sample applications. Requirements
- .NET Framework 4.5 (The package contains a solution file for Visual Studio 2012)
- Legend: [B] Breaking change; [O] Marked member as obsolete
- [B] All: Upgrade all projects to target .NET Framework 4.5.
- [B] WAF: Remove the ConverterCollection. Please use the compatible SynchronizingCollection instead.
- [B] WAF: Remove the second ViewModel constructor with the isChild parameter.
- [B] WAF: Remove the StringBuilderExtensions class. Please use the string.Join(Environment.NewLine, stringList) method instead of the AppendInNewLine extension method.
- WAF: Remove weak event workaround from DelegateCommand because the memory leak is fixed in .NET 4.5.
- Samples: Use new MEF diagnostics settings (CompositionOptions.DisableSilentRejection).
- BookLibrary: Upgrade the database to SQL Server Compact 4.0.